All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoems of arresting intelligence, precision, and beauty...Lisa Williams takes us into eerily imagined worlds-the interior of a jellyfish, and the interior of a glacier...This slender volume constitutes a journey. -Joyce Carol Oates, Barnard Women Poets Prize citation
- Author BiographyLisa Williams is the author of The Hammered Dulcimer and Woman Reading to the Sea. Her poetry has appeared in The New Republic, Poetry, and New England Review. She teaches at Centre College and lives in Danville, Kentucky.
- PrizesWinner of Barnard Women Poets Prize 2007.
- Author(s)Lisa Williams
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.