All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBackgrounds reveals the experiential basis for the text through autobiographical writings and selections from Fuller's recently published letters, journals, and Boston Conversations. Criticism and Reviews presents a superb selection of critical writing about the vel. The critics include Orestes A. Brownson, A. G. M, Lydia Maria Child, Frederic Dan Huntington, Edgar A. Poe, Charles Lane, George Eliot, Margaret Vanderhaar Allen, David M. Robinson, Bell Gale Chevigny, Julie Ellison, Christina Zwarg, and Jeffery Steele. A Chrology and Selected Bibliography are included.
- Author BiographyLarry J. Reynolds is Thomas Franklin Mayo Professor in Liberal Arts and Professor of English at Texas A&M University, where he co-founded and served as first director of the Interdisciplinary Group for Historical Literary Study. He is author of James Kirke Paulding and European Revolutions and the American Literary Renaissance and co-editor of These Sad But Glorious Days : Dispatches from Europe, 1846-1850 and New Historical Literary Study.
- Author(s)Margaret Fuller,Margaret Fuller Ossoli
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/02/1998
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight310 g
- Width132 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Volume editorLarry J. Reynolds
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.