All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest friends Jo Ryan and Aisling Moran have it all. As a fashion journalist with an Irish glossy magazine, Jo has a great career, independence and a drop-dead gorgeous boyfriend. Aisling is deliriously happy with her brilliant editor husband, two beautiful ten-year-old sons and a home she's rag-rolled and stencilled to within an inch of its life. But all that's about to change. One Friday morning, Aisling finds a receipt for expensive lingerie in her husband's suit pocket and Jo finds a blue line on her blue-for-positive pregnancy testing kit...By Friday night, it's all over - or has it only just begun?
- Author BiographyCathy Kelly is a number one international bestselling author. She worked as a journalist before becoming a novelist, and has published eleven novels. She is an Ambassador for Unicef in Ireland, helping to raise awareness of the plight of twelve million children orphaned across Africa through AIDS. She lives in Wicklow with her family.
- Author(s)Cathy Kelly
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/07/2014
- Weight262 g
- Width115 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.