All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of speeches and writings by political activist Angela Davis which address the political and social changes of the past decade as they are concerned with the struggle for racial, sexual, and ecomic equality.
- Author BiographyAngela Y. Davis is a political activist, scholar, author, and speaker. She is an outspoken advocate for the oppressed and exploited, writing on Black liberation, prison abolition, the intersections of race, gender, and class, and international solidarity with Palestine. She is the author of several books, includingWomen, Race, and ClassandAre Prisons Obsolete?She is the subject of the acclaimed documentaryFree Angela and All Political Prisonersand is Distinguished Professor Emerita at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Angela Yvonne Davis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1990
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.