All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores an invative study of women who undergo cosmetic study and the doctors who carry it out. It situates cosmetic surgery as a personal choice made by women against the social and cultural reality of the way women's bodies are scrutinised in Western countries.
- Author BiographyRHIAN PARKER is an Associate Professor at the Australian National University. She is a health sociologist with diverse research interests that include women's health, body image and the delivery of primary care. She has previously worked at the University of Queensland, University of Melbourne, Monash University the University of Canberra, Australia.
- Author(s)Rhian Parker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.