All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the first comprehensive study of over 120 printed news reports of murders and infanticides committed by early modern women. It offers an interdisciplinary analysis of female homicide in post-Reformation news formats ranging from ballads to newspapers. Individual cases are illuminated in relation to changing legal, religious, and political contexts, as well as the dynamic growth of commercial crime-news and readership.
- Author BiographyRandall Martin is Professor of English at the University of New Brunswick.
- Author(s)Randall Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.