Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description'EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN' has been the subject of workshops and seminars across the developing countries of the world. Undisputedly, it has gathered and a highly exciting and diversified debate in the recent past. This book attempts to highlight the evidences revealing the grassroots realities on 'Empowering Rural Women' through SHGs. SHG is a socio-ecomic movement of igniting the minds of 'weaker sections' with positive thoughts and actions for propagating 'Sustainable Women Empowerment'. This book is based on integrated micro level empirical studies and is divided into two parts; focusing on 'Decision-making Behaviour of Women Leaders' and presenting the evidences of records on 'Socio-Ecomic Wellbeing of Women'. It is a valuable referral to students, teachers and scholars in social sciences and n-governmental programmers in rural transformation.
- Author(s)P Selvamani
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.