All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of being all things to all people? Are you overwhelmed by busyness, guilt, and stress? Women Who Do Too Much has already helped thousands of high-pressured women depressurize. This new edition, streamlined and updated to address the needs of women today, shows you - the women who does too much - how to do less, live better, and accomplish what truly matters. By tackling the larger issues of goals and commitments first, Patricia Sprinkle helps you determine what God created you to do - and helps you focus on doing just that. In addition, she gives tips to help you handle the demands of everyday life, plus quick, simple exercises to help you apply what you learn.
- Author BiographyPatricia H. Sprinkle is a freelance writer whose nonfiction books include the companion to this volume, Children Who Do Too Little. She is also a best-selling mystery writer and an active member of Sisters in Crime and Mystery Writers of America. She is a frequent speaker at seminars and women's conferences and lives in Miami with her husband. They have two grown children.
- Author(s)Patricia H. Sprinkle
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight190 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.