All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.44Free postage
- AU $22.12Free postage
About this product
- Description' Women Who Run With The Wolves isn't just ather book. It is a gift of profound insight, wisdom and love. An oracle from one who kws.' - Alice Walker. In the classic Women Who Run With The Wolves , Clarissa Pinkola Estes tells us about the 'wild woman', the wise and ageless presence in the female psyche that gives women their creativity, energy and power. For centuries, the 'wild woman' has been repressed by a male-orientated value system which trivialises women's emotions. Using a combination of time-houred stories and contemporary casework, Estes reveals that the 'wild woman' in us is innately healthy, passionate and wise. Thoughtfully written and compelling in its arguments, Women Who Run With The Wolves gives readers a new sense of direction, a self confidence and purpose in their lives.
- Author BiographyClarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D., is an award-winning poet, senior Jungian psychoanalyst, and a cantadora (keeper of the old stories of the Latina tradition). She has been in private practice for twenty-eight years and is former executive director of the C.G. Jung Centre for Research and Education in the United States. Dr Estes founded and directs la Sociedad de Guadalupe, a human rights educational organisation that broadcasts, via audio, throughout the world.
- Author(s)Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight383 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.