All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates how the invisibility of women in Gabon has led to the omission of Gabon's literature from the African can, and discusses the unique elements of Gabonese women's writing that show it is worthy of critical recognition. Toman explores the unique contributions Gabonese women writers have made to literature by exploring the works of major voices in Gabonese women's writing and provides a brief introduction to the younger generation of Gabonese women writers.
- Author BiographyCheryl Toman is associate professor of French and director of the Women's and Gender Studies Program and the Ethnic Studies Program at Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Cheryl Toman
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAfter the Empire: The Francophone World & Postcolonial France
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.