All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a compilation of excerpts from the writings of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin and Mao on the position of women in society. It contains selections from their major works, as well as articles and speeches. The book opens with selections from Engel's 'Origin of the Family' which analyzes the development of the family, the reason for changes in the relations of the sexes, and the evolution of morals. The book further deals with the ecomic, political and social status of women under both capitalism and socialism. Personal relationships between men and women, questions of marriage and divorce, and the hypocrisy of bourgeois attitudes towards family life are discussed in their theoretical and practical aspects. The book on the whole is a guide to understanding the role and position of women today.
- Author BiographyArjun Goswami is a renowned political scientist.
- PublisherRoman Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHowrah
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRachayita (ROMAN Publishers)
- Width137 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byArjun Goswami
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.