All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen and Justice takes a sociolegal look at the historical and contemporary state of justice in women's lives. Sheryl Grana thoroughly examines civil justice issues such as marriage, divorce, same-sex coupling, motherhood, education and paid work, as well as criminal justice issues such as women's criminality. Grounded in the framework of the working term, quadraplexation, this text seeks understanding and promotes the continued march toward a more just world for women.
- Author BiographySheryl J. Grana is associate professor of sociology at University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Author(s)Sheryl J. Grana
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.