All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWomen control 75 percent of the total personal wealth in the United States today, fill more than half the jobs, earn more than half the college degrees, and make up the fastest growing sector of new business owners. Yet most American women have t taken steps to put the legal mechanisms in place through estate planning to protect their assets, their families and themselves. This book is for you. Women and Money, A Practical Guide to Estate Planning is an exhortation, a resource, and a trusted companion. Written by attorney Patricia Anni, who has been advising both men and women about estate planning for more than two decades, the book makes a complicated process easily accessible to readers by explaining away the legal jargon, bringing the issues to life with real life stories, and addressing the concerns of women in all age and ecomic groups. The first time a new mother leaves her baby with a sitter, she leaves detailed instructions. Estate planning is a way to leave instructions for a lifetime, a way to make sure that if anything ever happens to you, the person you want to take care of your children will do so, your directions will determine the care they will be given, and your finances will be great eugh to cover all costs. This is a book for women with significant assets and women with concerns about their financial futures, women with elderly parents and women with special needs children, single, married, divorced, widowed, and remarrying women. In short, this is a book for you and for any woman who wants to control her own financial destiny, protect herself and protect those she cares about most.
- Author BiographyPatricia M. Annino is a nationally recognized authority on estate planning and a partner in the Boston law firm or Prince Lobel Glovsky & Tye LLP where she chairs the Estate Planning and Tax Group. A graduate of Smith College and Suffolk University Law School, she earned a Masters Degree in taxation at Boston University School of Law. She has taught Masters level classes Program on Estate and Gift Taxation and Estate Planning. She has conducted more than 120 seminars on the subject for public and private organizations, including IBM; BNY/Mellon Bank, Northeastern University, A.I.C.P.A., Boston Tax Institute, Harvard Business School, Smith College, John Hancock Life Insurance Company, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Foundation for Continuing Education, the American, Massachusetts, and Boston Bar Associations; and the Massachusetts Bankers Association. Ms. Annino has received the highest (AV) rating from the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and has been repeatedly selected by her peers as one of the Best Lawyers in America (Trust and Estates). She has been voted a Massachusetts Superlawyer and a Top 50 Massachusetts Female SuperLawyer by her peers and an independent Blue Ribbon Committee (published in Boston Magazine and SuperLawyer Magazine). In 2007 her peers in the Boston Estate Planning Council voted her the Estate Planner of the Year. She is a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estates Counsel (ACTEC). She is the author of several professional texts, including Estate Planning in Massachusetts, part of Thomsen/Reuters Publishing Company's Massachusetts Practice Series; and Taxwise Planning for Aging, Ill, or Incapacitated Clients, published by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She is the recipient of Newton Country Day School of the Sacred Heart Distinguished Alumnae Award and the Suffolk University School of Law Outstanding Alumni Achievement Award.
- Author(s)Patricia M Annino
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.