Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEffective time management allows you to be more flexible, t less flexible. It facilitates you doing the things you really want to do and to become the person you want to be. When you put these newly adopted coaching tips into practice, everything that comes your way becomes organized. Your systematic decision-making results in clarity, productivity, accountability and empowerment. You easily manage commitments and projects by defining critical objectives and implementation details. You and your teams do what each of you does best, becoming highly productive while achieving desired outcomes with minimal stress and maximum result. You reclaim your time and life through better work/life integration.
- Author BiographyThis book deserves to be read by all women who strive to achieve fulfillment in both their personal and professional lives. The authors deftly examine the reasons behind why so many articulate and well-educated women today feel overwhelmed and underappreciated. It is hardly news that, despite the feminine revolution that began in the 1970's, the majority of women have not found the enjoyment, lifestyle or satisfaction they once imagined. The reason they attribute to their problem is that they have taken on too much! But, that is just the tip of the iceberg. Career women, in particular, have come to believe it is their lot in life to be running on 8 cylinders day in and day out. This has led women to become frustrated by experiencing long days and nightmarish schedules. Women are exhausted. Authors Barb McEwen and John Agno are North American's top coaches of Executive Women. They not only challenge women to get their supports in place, but to make the right choices so their health, family life, careers and relationships are not undermined.
- Author(s)Barbara A McEwen,John G Agno
- PublisherCoached to Success
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCoached to Success
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.