All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can transitional justice institutions provide due diligence to the lived experiences of women during war and violent political upheaval? This study provides a unique contribution to feminist scholarship on transitional justice, exploring women, peace and security with case studies from Africa and India.
- Author BiographyMayesha Alam is the Assistant Director of the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security at Georgetown University in Washington D.C, USA.
- Author(s)Mayesha Alam
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.