All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen and the Ecomy presents a comprehensive ecomic analysis of women's issues and the ecomic factors that have changed their lives - from marriage and fertility to work and pay. This engaging textbook examines topics such as gender wage differentials, changes in marriage markets and fertility, and the rise of women's labor force activity. It also includes coverage of a wide range of policy issues, from taxes to family policy to microlending. This third edition of Women and the Ecomy has been fully revised and updated and, among other things: * makes ecomic theory accessible to students * incorporates cutting-edge contemporary empirical research * uses data and policy examples from the USA and European countries throughout * includes two chapters that focus specifically on women in developing ecomies An invaluable book for undergraduate and postgraduate students of ecomics, development, and women's studies.
- Author BiographySaul D. Hoffman is Professor of Economics at the University of Delaware, USA. Susan Averett is Professor of Economics at Lafayette College, USA.
- Author(s)Saul D. Hoffman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note27 black & white tables
- Weight790 g
- Width188 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.