Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourteen essays in this collection explore the place of women in archaeology in the twentieth century, arguing that they have largely been excluded from an essentially all-male establishment.
- Author BiographyContributors include: M. A. Levine (Career styles among women in Americanist archaeology between the Wars); D. L. Bolger (Harriet Boyd Hawes and Edith Hall at work in Mediterranean archaeology); R. A. Joyce (Dorothy Hughes Popenoe); R. W. Preucel and M. S. Chesson (Three early women archaeologists at Tecolote, New Mexico); S. J. Bender (Marian E. White: Pioneer in New York archaeolgy); S. J. Wurtzburg (An historical perspective on the role of women in Louisiana archaeology); M. Beaudry and J. White (Women's work in Historical Archaeology); A Ford (Women in Mesoamerican archaeology); B. A. Garrow, P. H. Garrow, and P. A. Thomas (Women in contract archaeology); S. M. Whittlesey (Gender and cultural resource management in Arizona); W. Beck (Women and archaeology in Australia).
- Author(s)Cheryl Claassen
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note34 illus.
- Weight392 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCheryl Claassen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.