All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmbraced worldwide from the very first collection, Dior s creations have dressed celebrities, debutantes, and other table figures for generations. This new exquisite tome from the House of Dior focuses on the many extraordinary people who have brought the celebrated designs to life. Through fashion photography and rarely seen and never-before-published illustrations and letters from Dior s archive, readers will discover the relationships that inspired the couture and helped build the venerable fashion house. From Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor to Rihanna and Natalie Portman, leading women have helped propel and keep Dior at the forefront of the fashion world. Women in Dior showcases the greatest clients of Dior and their most beautiful dresses. Featuring designs by Christian Dior and also by subsequent head designers from Yves Saint Laurent to Raf Simons, this gorgeously produced volume presents Dior s creations in a new revealing light, and is a must-have for students of fashion and those who aspire to high style.
- Author BiographyLaurence Benaim is an author and historian known for her biographies of Yves Saint Laurent and Marie-Laure de Noailles, among others.
- Author(s)Laurence Benaim
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note100 colour and black and white illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width203 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.