All listings for this product
About this product
- Description[This] is a timely topic, one that has t yet been dealt with. Miller writes clearly and competently. The first chapter sets out her method, which draws from both literary critical and feminist work. She then treats the women of Mark's Gospel in sequence. Her work will provide a helpful supplement to the standard commentaries. It will also be useful in women's studies classes, and provides a nice example of a balanced feminist interpretation of the Gospels. --Dr. Alan Culpepper, Mercer University, Atlanta.Miller examines the accounts of women in Mark's gospel and interprets them in relation to Mark's definition of discipleship and his understanding of new creation.
- Author BiographyDr.Susan Miller teaches New Testament at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Susan Miller
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.