All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is your A-Z guide to opening and operating a successful woman only fitness business. The womens only market is a 50 billion dollar industry. Jump into this niche market by helping woman to achieve their fitness goals and make a great living doing so.
- Author BiographyRebecca Ferente, is a registered nurse, certified personal trainer, and holds a bachelor's degree in business. She is a celebrity personal trainer and a nutrition specialist with a large fitness consulting business. Rebecca enjoys serving the female population, encouraging and helping women to get and stay well. Helping all fitness levels achieve confidence in nutrition and fitness are her top priorities.
- Author(s)Rebecca Ferente
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.