Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn an attempt to regain a youthful incence, Vietnam Veteran Tom Seal returns to El Tigrito, Venezuela, hoping to find his childhood friend, Rosa Rojas, nearly two decades after Tom's family returned to the United States. Tom longs to recreate an adventure he and Rosa shared when they were young and to return to the Eden of their childhood they had stumbled upon as children. But the ensuing eighteen years have changed t only the jungle, but the two friends as well. Departing for the jungle in the rainy season, Tom and Rosa try to regain the same joy and happiness they had experienced so many years ago, but instead they are beset by howler monkeys, flesh-eating butterflies, the Jungle People, and perhaps most dangerous of all--the ghosts of their own painful pasts.
- Author BiographyJerry Craven, Director of Lamar University Press and Ink Brush Press and Editor-in-Chief of Amarillo Bay, is on the writing faculty at Lamar University, USA. An experienced traveler to exotic places around the world, including Agra, Venezuela, Delhi, and Khazakhstan, he is an award-winning author of fiction, nonfiction, short stories, and poetry.
- Author(s)Jerry Craven
- PublisherTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFort Worth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.