All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen of the European Union challenges gender-blind assessments of the ecomic and social aspects of the European Union policies to examine the real implications of Union for the diversity of women in the Member States. The authors also analyze how women's work and daily lives are shaped by local and national policies, by local and global ecomic conditions, and by diverse and changing cultural values. Detailed contemporary case studies explore how place comes together with class, life stage, sexuality and ethnicity to affect the way in which women are constrained and how they develop strategies to manage their lives.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/1996
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies of Women and Place
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJanice Monk,Maria Dolors Garcia-Ramon,etc.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.