All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopular author Cindi McMenamin offers wonderful new encouragement to women who stand at the crossroads of life longing for change, for direction, for ways to make a difference. Every woman, at one time or ather, has felt as if she's on the edge . She has felt unappreciated, unsupported, and weary. She has thought, Why am I putting up with this? Don't I deserve better? How can I escape? Such frustration can drive her away from God or toward Him. Cindi shares how women can thrive even in the hard times and...shift their focus from self to God; trust their heavenly Father more with the things they cant control; and, turn their temporary frustrations into lasting fulfillment. This book will help women turn their negative longings into positive ones. They'll learn how to live on the edge t in frustration, but joy, as they pursue God in exciting new ways.
- Author BiographyCindi McMenamin, an award-winning writer and national speaker, is the author of When Women Walk Alone (more than 100,000 copies sold) and Letting God Meet Your Emotional Needs. As a pastor's wife, director of women's ministries, and Bible teacher, her passion is to bring women intodeeper intimacy with God. Cindi lives in Southern California with her husband, Hugh, and daughter, Dana.
- Author(s)Cindi McMenamin
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.