All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how early women velists from Aphra Behn to Mary Davys drew on debates about the self generated by the 'scientific' revolution to establish the vel as a genre. Fascinated by the problematic idea of a unified self underpinning modes of thinking, female velists invated narrative structures to interrogate this idea.
- Author BiographyKaren Gevirtz is an Associate Professor in the Department of English at Seton Hall University, USA.
- Author(s)Karen Bloom Gevirtz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight334 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.