All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomenPreneurs: 21st Century Success Strategies, will appeal to three groups of interested readers. The first consists of higher education faculty teaching courses in management, entrepreneurship and women's studies and directors of professional development workshops interested in acquiring a supplemental readings book. The second consists of women in the workplace, those contemplating entry, parents who want to provide daughters with the best guidance as well as men and significant others who want those they love to have a safer navigational journey and recognize that the work environment they will enter is t a level playing field. The third group includes intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial women in all stages of personal and venture development. For these people, the book will serve as a valuable resource and guide. Major themes in the book include the nature of the changing workplace, the challenges of organizational life, career strategies, entrepreneurship, home and family balance and tactics for navigating in a turbulent ecomic climate.
- Author BiographyDorothy Perrin Moore is an Emeritus Professor of Business Administration at The Citadel, Charleston, South Carolina, U.S.A., where she held the title of Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship. She is the author of Careerpreneurs-Lessons from Leading Women Entrepreneurs on Building A Career Without Boundaries, which received the ForeWord Magazine Book-of-the-Year Gold Award in the field of Business and the coauthor of Women Entrepreneurs--Moving Beyond the Glass Ceiling.
- Author(s)Dorothy Perrin Moore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.