All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's Almanac 2000 is a first-stop reference that combines news, issues, statistics, and a resource directory together with historical information and analysis from both an international and U.S. perspective. No other reference offers this unique combination of information, complete with an antated list of Web sites, dozens of photos, charts, statistics, and graphs. With acclaimed women's studies author Doris Weatherford as editor-in-chief and major contributor, this is the authoritative source for cutting-edge information about women in the United States and throughout the world.
- Author BiographyExecutive editor and contributor DORIS WEATHERFORD is an adjunct professor at the University of South Florida, is active in the political arena, and has been extensively recognized for her contributions to the field of womens studies. Her book A History of the American Suffragist Movement was selected as a 1998 Honor Book by the Society of School Librarians International. Her other books include Milestones: A Chronology of American Women's History erican Womens History: An A-Z of People, Organizations, Issues and Events reign and Female: Immigrant Women in America, 1840-1920 d American Women in World War II. In 1995, she received one of five awards conferred by the Florida Commission on Human Relations at Floridas Annual Civil Rights Conference, and in 1994, she received the National Order of Women Legislators Hall of Fame Award.
- Author(s)Doris Weatherford
- Date of Publication19/06/2000
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.