Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe second installment in this new series from the WI, cupcakes are the ideal way to celebrate any occasion. They are perfect for parties, with hundreds of decorating options: be as sophisticated or as frivolous as you like with decorations for Fireworks Night, weddings and birthdays. Or serve them as the ultimate faff-free finish to a dinner party. The WI will guide you through the basic cake recipes and then show you how to ice them for perfect results every time.
- Author BiographyKim Morphew is a writer and food stylist.
- Author(s)Kim Morphew
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleWomen's Institute
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.