All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's Leadership challenges traditional concepts of leadership that draw on the male experience and offers an alternative construction that emerges from the female experience. Highlighting leadership's social, cultural and political roots, the authors argue that leadership is neither a free floating r a gender neutral concept.
- Author BiographyVALERIE STEAD is a Lecturer in the Department of Management Learning and Leadership at Lancaster University Management School, UK. CAROLE ELLIOTT is a Lecturer in the Department of Management Learning and Leadership at Lancaster University Management School, UK. With Sharon Turnbull she is the editor of Critical Thinking in Human Resource Development (2005).
- Author(s)Carole Elliott,Valerie Stead
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.