All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYOUR TIME IS NOW!! With this book, you will begin YOUR ADVENTURE to live YOUR DREAM... This book was specifically written for YOU, the Quintastic Woman. You are the fantastic woman in your 50s (although it may apply to women in their 40s as well) who has been a trailblazer on life's path up until w. Reading this book will lead you down a path to dig deep inside and bring to your consciousness those long-abandoned passions, ideas, and desires that you have voluntarily relinquished and sacrificed in order to be everything to everybody. You have lived for everyone else up until w. Perhaps for the first time in the 21st Century, this book encourages the Quintastic Woman to give herself permission to feel hope about her future and the unlimited possibilities; she can finally appreciate who she is w, which should motivate her to pursue her dream. As a Quintastic Woman, are you thinking: What's next for me? What am I going to do at this stage in my life? What do I want? What will fulfill me? What can I do w? If you want to enjoy life like you never thought possible at this mature stage, Womens & LemonsTM is for you. Reading this book will affirm you, show you how to appreciate you, and help you to realize how much potential you have at this Quintastic Stage to live your dream; IT'S NOT TOO LATE, YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! You've made eugh lemonade with the lemons that life has thrown at you. Now it's time for you to squeeze the life out of those lemons and enjoy all that life has to offer you, and you deserve that!! Strap on your seatbelt because with Womens & LemonsTM you are in for the ride of your life!
- Author BiographyFor more than 10 years, Janice L. Walker has been asked to speak at seminars for various women's groups. She is passionate about issues that involve women and believes that women do not truly appreciate themselves as they should. She motivates and inspires women to be all that they can be, and to accept nothing less than the best for themselves at every juncture in life. She is married to Harold Cleveland and has practiced corporate law in Cincinnati, Ohio for the past 17 years.
- Author(s)Janice L Walker
- PublisherJ.L.W. Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ.L.W. Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.