Womens Mental Health: A Comprehensive Textbook by Guilford Publications (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $86.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive reference and text synthesizes a vast body of clinically useful kwledge about women's mental health and health care. Coverage includes women's psychobiology across the life span-sex differences in neurobiology and psychopharmacology and psychiatric aspects of the reproductive cycle-as well as gender-related issues in assessment and treatment of frequently encountered psychiatric disorders. Current findings are presented on sex differences in epidemiology, risk factors, presenting symptoms, treatment options and outcomes, and more. Also addressed are mental health consultation to other medical specialties, developmental and sociocultural considerations in service delivery, and research methodology and health policy concerns.
- Author BiographySusan G. Kornstein, MD, is Professor of Psychiatry and Obstetrics and Gynecology at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center, where she serves as Director of Clinical Research for the Department of Psychiatry. She is also Executive Director of the VCU Mood Disorders Institute and Executive Director of the VCU Institute for Women's Health, which has been designated a National Center of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Dr. Kornstein has written or cowritten more than 100 articles, chapters, and abstracts, and has been a principal investigator on over 30 research studies in the areas of depression, anxiety disorders, and premenstrual syndrome. She is a Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and a member of the American College of Psychiatrists. Anita H. Clayton, MD, is Professor and Vice Chair of the Department of Psychiatric Medicine at the University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, Virginia, where she serves as the Medical Director of the Center for Psychiatric Clinical Research. She has published numerous journal articles and abstracts, as well as a coauthored book on relationships and depression, and has served as principal investigator on many research grants. Dr. Clayton's clinical and research interests include mood and anxiety disorders associated with reproductive life events in women, and sexual dysfunction related to illness and medication use. She is a Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication27/01/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1128 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAnita H. Clayton,Susan G. Kornstein
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.