All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's Roles and Statuses the World Over stands alone in the unique contribution it makes to the field of women's rights. Based solely on statistics and empirical data as opposed to opinion, authors Stephanie Hepburn and Rita Simon have crafted an important contribution to the study of women in society by comparing women's position in society within 26 nations throughout the world.
- Author BiographyStephanie Hepburn is a graduate of Washington College of Law at American University. She is a recipient of an Equal Justice America fellowship and the winner of two Columbia Scholastic Press Association (CSPA) Gold Circle Awards and currently is a contributing writer for the Times-Picayune Newspaper in New Orleans. Rita J. Simon is a professor in the School of Public Affairs and the Washington College of Law at American University. She is the author and editor of numerous books, including Global Perspectives on Social Issues: Juvenile Justice Systems (with Paola Zalkind, Lexington Books, 2004), and Adoption Across Borders (with Howard Altstein, Rowman and Littlefield, 2000).
- Author(s)Rita J. Simon,Stephanie Hepburn
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleGlobal Perspectives on Social Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.