All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAs a leading introductory women's and gender studies reader, Shaw and Lee's Women's Voices, Feminist Visions offers an excellent balance of classic, conceptual, and experiential selections including new contemporary readings. This student-friendly text provides short and accessible readings reflecting the diversity of women's experiences. With each new edition, the authors keep the framework essays and selections of readings fresh and interesting for students.
- Author BiographySusan M. Shaw is Director of the Women Studies Program at Oregon State University. She received her Ph.D. from Southern Seminary in 1987 and taught Religious Studies for eight years before joining the Women Studies faculty at OSU in 1996. She has won numerous teaching awards, including the University Continuing Education Association's 2002 Meritorious Course Award for her web-based version of OSU's introductory women's studies course. She is the author of Storytelling in Religious Education.ation. Janet Lee is Professor of Women Studies at Oregon State University. She received her Ph.D. from Washington State University in 1985 and served as Director of OSU's Women Studies Program from 1991-2002. She recently received the OSU College of Liberal Arts Excellence Award that recognizes distinguished teaching, scholarship, and service. She is the author of Blood Stories: Menarche and the Politics of the Female Body in U.S. Society (with Jennifer Sasser-Coen) and Comrades and Partners: The Shared Lives of Grace Hutchins and Anna Rochester.
- Author(s)Janet Lee,Susan M. Shaw
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1118 g
- Width223 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.