All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical introductions to a range of literary topics and genres. Focusing on texts written in English and emphasising writing by women from the beginning of the Renaissance period in the 1300s to the 21st century, this book illustrates t only the richness and diversity of female literary voices, but also the many changing and different contexts in which writing by women can be read.
- Author(s)Caroline Zilboorg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge Contexts in Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 colour book
- Weight216 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.