All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Please welcome the new superstar creative team of writer Meredith Finch and artist David Finch! As this new epic begins, the fate of the Amazons is about to be revealed, major new characters will be introduced and a new villain will arrive with eugh power to defeat the combined might of Wonder Woman and her Justice League teammates! Don't miss the start of this story that guest stars Swamp Thing! It will define what it takes for Diana to fulfill her destiny as Wonder Woman! * Collects Wonder Woman #36-42.
- Author BiographyWith an Honors degree in Ecology and a Bachelor of Education, Meredith Finch might seem like an unlikely choice to take on the title of writer for one of DC Comics most iconic characters. That is, until you learn that she is married to international best-selling comic artist David Finch. A mother of three boys, Meredith has been steeped in the world of comics since meeting Finch in November 2009. In February of 2014, Meredith segued from comic wife to writer when Tales from Oz: The Cowardly Lion was published by Zenescope Comics. She continues to write for Zenescope with such credits as the Grimm Fairy Tales: Swimsuit Edition, Grimm Tales of Terror and the Little Mermaid mini-series. In November 2014, Meredith made her DC debut as she teamed up with her acclaimed husband David to become the new creative team on the ever-popular WONDER WOMAN.
- Author(s)Meredith Finch
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width170 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)David Finch
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.