All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Wonder Woman has finally discovered her heritage, as well as all the family that comes along with it. However, as she digs deeper into her familial tree, there's as many Gods that are willing to lend her a hand as there are those that would do her harm. WW continues on her search for her friend Zola's baby, t kwing who she can trust. So when she discovers New God Orion at her doorstep, is he here to help her - or destroy her? * Collects Wonder Woman issues #0, #13-17.
- Author BiographyBrian Azzarello has been writing comics professionally since the mid-1990s. He is the author of JONNY DOUBLE, BATMAN: BROKEN CITY and the Harvey and Eisner Award-winning 100 BULLETS, all created in collaboration with artist Eduardo Risso. The New York Times best-selling author s other work for DC includes the titles HELLBLAZER and LOVELESS (both with Marcelo Frusin), SUPERMAN: FOR TOMORROW (with Jim Lee), JOKER and LUTHOR (both with Lee Bermejo), SGT. ROCK: BETWEEN HELL AND A HARD PLACE (with Joe Kubert), FILTHY RICH (with Victor Santos), and most recently the all-new ongoing series WONDER WOMAN (with Cliff Chiang). He also wrote the Richard Corben-illustrated graphic novels Cage and Banner for Marvel Comics. Azzarello lives in Chicago with his wife, artist Jill Thompson, and twitters only when he has something to say.
- Author(s)Brian Azzarello
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width162 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Cliff Chiang,Tony Akins
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.