CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
About this product
- DescriptionAugust (Auggie) Pullman was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream school-until w. He's about to enter fifth grade at Beecher Prep, and if you've ever been the new kid, then you kw how hard that can be. The thing is Auggie's just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face. But can he convince his new classmates that he's just like them, despite appearances?
- Author BiographyR. J. Palacio lives in NYC with her husband, two sons, and two dogs. For more than twenty years, she was an art director and graphic designer, designing book jackets for other people while waiting for the perfect time in her life to start writing her own novel. But one day several years ago, a chance encounter with an extraordinary child in front of an ice cream store made R. J. realize that the perfect time to write that novel had finally come. Wonder is her first novel. She did not design the cover, but she sure does love it. Ehab Abdel Hamid is an English/Arabic translator whose previous works include translations of two of Khaled Hosseini's most important works, The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns.
- Author(s)R. J. Palacio
- PublisherBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationDoha
- Country of PublicationQatar
- ImprintBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Weight341 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated byEhab Abdel Hamid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.