All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough this heartwarming, 25-day collection of reflections, bestselling author Keith Wall challenges readers to use the characters and events surrounding the Christmas story as a mirror to explore the ways God is at work in our lives. Beginning on December 1, Wonder of Wonders takes readers through the season with personal-application thoughts on the individuals and incidents that make up this decisive moment in human history. Along the way Wall explores the meaning behind the moments we have read about and sung about over and over. Readers will see how the beloved tales of Christ and Christmas are turned into moving examples of God's grace, creativity, and love-and the ways in which we can reflect these qualities to those around us in practical and powerful ways. Wonder of Wonders reminds us that the Christmas season, like other time during the year, opens doors for the restoration of broken relationships, healing for wounded hearts, and the expression of love to those who desperately need a touch of grace.
- Author BiographyKeith Wall, a twenty-year publishing veteran, has served as an editor for Focus on the Family, Multnomah, and David C. Cook. He currently writes full time in collaboration with several bestselling authors. He and his wife and two children live in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Author(s)Keith Wall
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.