All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamily therapist and nationally kwn parenting expert Judy Ford has a lot to say on the subject of family and home. Her accessible and friendly style offers practical suggestions and helpful advice from her own life and practice. This hard-won wisdom and tried-and-true approach to strenthening family bonds sets Ford apart from many other authors in this genre. Refreshinngly honest about the realities of today's family life, Ford's book is a true help to those in need of support and inspiration.
- Author BiographyWith over half a million copies of her books in print, Judy Ford, M.S.W. is the best-selling author of Conari's Wonderful Ways books, which include Wonderful Ways to Love a Teen, Wonderful Ways to Love a Child, Wonderful Ways to Be a Family, Wonderful Ways to Love a Grandchild, and Wonderful Ways to Be a Stepparent. Co-author with her daughter Amanda of Between Mother & Daughter, she lives in Washington state.
- Author(s)Judy Ford
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/08/2006
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.