All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI didn't kw how much there was to want in the world until I saw Sheena, and then I wanted it all. These twelve short-short stories, illustrated by collage artist Stephen Knezovich, are as dark and absurd as they are poignant, playful, and true, examining men and women, love and loss, donkeys and goats, and murder, carnivals, and whiskey bosoms. Nobody deserves love. Or everyone does. It comes and it goes of its own free will. Like fever. Like flood. Like the greatest thing you're ever gonna lose. And once it's gone, it's gone for good.
- Author BiographySamuel Ligon is the author of three books of fiction, Safe in Heaven Dead, Drift and Swerve, and Among the Dead and Dreaming. His stories have appeared in New England Review, Prairie Schooner, The Quarterly and many other places. His essays appear regularly in The Inlander. Ligon is the editor of Willow Springs, and artistic director of the Port Townsend Writers' Conference. He teaches at Eastern Washington University.
- Author(s)Samuel Ligon
- PublisherLost Horse Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSandpoint
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLost Horse Press
- Content Note12 color illus.
- Weight182 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Knezovich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.