All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA book for curious minds that weaves together wonders in nature and Scripture, complementing answers from the physical world with answers Scripture provides for our spiritual growth. 'Wonders in our World' was written particularly for young people who are asking questions about the world around them as well as questions about meaning and purpose in life. The book weaves descriptions of natural phemena together with Biblical insights in a way that shows the complementarity of both aspects of reality - the physical world and the spiritual world. It is organized around three basic questions: Who is God?; Who am I?; and How can I trust God? Each chapter includes suggestions for hands-on activities that help the lessons come alive. This book explores God's Two Books, the Book of Nature and the Book of Scripture, looking at reality from both perspectives.
- Author BiographyKenell Touryan has a Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University. His daughter, Lara, has a Ph.D. in Materials Science from the University of Washington. Cheryl, the primary author of this book, has a degree in Anthropology and has worked with youth, including her own three children, for over forty years teaching them the importance of knowing God through both Scripture and in nature. Kenell and his wife, Cheryl, live in Indian Hills, Colorado. Their daughter, Lara, lives in Oceanside, CA with her husband and two boys.
- Author(s)Cheryl Touryan,Kenell Touryan,Lara Touryan-Whelan
- PublisherBlack Lake Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Lake Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.