Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the highlights of a visit to the remote and imposing temples of Abu Simbel in Egypt's far south is the famed Sound & Light Show, a spectacular show of music, historical narration, and lights and images played on the ancient statues and temple facades. This new, full-color presentation serves as the ideal record--or foretaste--of the Abu Simbel Sound & Light experience, with a historical introduction to the area and the temples by internationally rewned Egyptologist Zahi Hawass, and the complete script of the show, accompanied by over 60 beautiful photographs of the light show and of the Abu Simbel temples and other sights of Nubia.
- PublisherMisr Company for Sound, Light and Cinema
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintMisr Company for Sound, Light and Cinema
- Content Noteover 60 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Introduction byZahi A. Hawass
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.