All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the Best Humankind Has to Offer ...One Dot at a Time If you think it's as easy as connecting the dots, think again! These 110 dot-to-dot puzzles require concentration and a steady hand as you recreate the masterpieces of mankind. With more than 30,000 dots to connect, including clues to help and faux dots to further confound, this book provides hours of captivating fun for anyone looking to take their dot-to-dot game to the next extreme level. Colored interiors really make your puzzles pop, and the color answer guide in the back brings your work to life. From landmarks, archeological feats, and skyscrapers, to inventions, works of art, and vehicles, these puzzles cover the full scope of human accomplishment. Puzzles range from easy to very challenging, and the solutions appear in the back of the book along with full-color photos of the scene.
- Author BiographyJim Brisson is an artist and graphic designer living in Vermont who's happy with the knowledge that there are a few areas in our life where we are guaranteed to be able to connect the dots and come away a little less puzzled.
- Author(s)James Brisson
- PublisherBook Sales Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Sales Inc
- Weight431 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.