All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary emphasis of this book is on the application of various types of finishes to wood furniture. It also contains chapters on furniture repair and the preparation of wood surfaces. New to this edition are a glossary of terms; rewritten and updated information on antiquing, stencilling, and other craft-type finishes; references to specific brand names and products and the companies that produce them; emphasis on safety precautions when using finishes; and extensive rewritten and updated information on all types of stains.
- Author BiographyJames E. Brumbaugh has spent twenty years in the residential and light commercial construction industry. He is an accomplished educator fluent in several languages, and has written more than fifteen books on HVAC, construction, and the building trades.
- Author(s)James E. Brumbaugh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleAudel
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width148 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.