All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow your imagination and take a walk through the rural beauty of nature and wildlife with Carlton Books' new colouring in title - Woodland Creatures Night and Day Colouring Book. With its unique, night and day approach, using both black and white backgrounds as a device to intensify your colouring in, each intricate woodland creature pattern and design can take on a life of its own. From owls to otters, foxes to ferrets and spiders to skunks, woodland areas are the home of nature's most beloved animals and a great place to find artistic inspiration. With Woodland Creatures Night and Day Colouring Book, all ages can locate their inner zen with a colouring pencil or pen, and create their own vibrant technicolour masterpieces. With 90 beautiful and intricate wildlife-related illustrations to choose from, and boasting a superior paper stock to help keep your colours looking bright, this colouring book asks you to put on your wellies and go for a walk around your nearby natural habitats where you can let your imagination, and your pens, run wild and free - as nature intended!
- Author BiographyPatricia Moffett is an illustrator and designer working in her studio in Snowdonia, North Wales. She has worked creatively on many successful books and has more than 30 years' experience in publishing. Intricate pattern and detail are an ongoing theme in her work. .
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patricia Moffett
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.