All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a lesson guide (Grades 3-6) for The Woods of Wicomico by Nuala Galbari. The guide includes pre-reading activities, chapter discussion questions and activities, exercises, vocabulary lists, environmental tips, ideas for field trips, recommended websites for further study, cross-curriculum extension activities, and instructions on how to create a reader's theatre. In The Woods of Wicomico, join a host of loveable characters as they work together to stop the destruction of the Wicomico woodland and preserve their way of life. Travel with them on the Chesapeake Bay, where they meet new friends and find a bright world outside the Wicomico woods. After an ample share of excitement, they learn that small animals can make a difference and discover that plenty of wisdom can be found right at home. Songs, vocabulary, and fun facts about the history and wildlife of the Chesapeake Bay, make The Woods of Wicomico a delightful educational experience for the whole family. This imaginative, richly illustrated, story invites us all to discover, enjoy, and preserve the natural world around us.
- Author(s)Nuala Galbari
- PublisherBrandylane Publishers, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrandylane Publishers, Inc.
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Buttons Boggs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.