All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers the ultimate celebration of a landmark in modern cultural history. It is a day-by-day, act-by-act account of everything that went down on Yasgur's Farm. It includes a wealth of photographs and graphic memorabilia. It defined a generation, exemplified an era: Woodstock was unlike anything that has ever happened before or since. Relive the moment and 'get back to the garden' with this day-by-day, act-by-act account of everything that went down on Yasgur's Farm. It is organised in three parts, Origins, The Event and The Aftermath. With interviews and quotes from those who were there and a wealth of photographs and graphic memorabilia, Woodstock is the ultimate celebration of a landmark in modern cultural history.
- Author BiographyMike Evans began writing about music in the 1970s as a broadcaster, freelance author and regular contributor to Melody Maker. Paul Kingsbury is the former deputy director of special projects for the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and the author or co-author of several books. His articles have appeared in Entertainment Weekly, US Weekly and numerous other publications.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMike Evans,Paul Kingsbury
- Foreword byMartin Scorsese
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.