Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- AU $31.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a step-by-step photographic guide. Whether you want to build your own bed or put a bookshelf together, find out how to tackle your chosen woodwork task with confidence, using this step-by-step guide. Learn how to master the key woodwork techniques, from simple skills to intricate carving, following clear instructions and photographs. Find out how to use hand, power and machine tools and discover the strengths of over 100 different woods. Packed with inspirational and practical craft projects that are easy-to-follow, this is the only book to give you a complete illustrated woodworking course. It is perfect for enthusiasts who want to develop their skills and ideal for the beginner, intermediate and advanced woodworkers alike.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2,800 photographs
- Weight1902 g
- Width220 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.