All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dovetail has become the hallmark of fine furniture everywhere. With this new book from master woodworker Ernie Cover, readers will learn that making dovetails can be accomplished in a number of ways - and that choosing between hand-cutting or router-driven jigs is just that - a choice. You choose what you like best. Using straightforward, efficient methods, Cover shows woodworkers how to cut full, half-blind and through dovetails using hand tools. After learning the basics of how this work-horse joint goes together readers will move on to mastering the many popular router-driven jigs available on the market today, including: Leigh jig, Kellar jig, Omni jig, WoodRat jig, Incra jig, Akita jig, Sears jig, Powermatic jig. Using step-by-step photographs and clear instructions, Woodworker's Guide to Dovetails will show you all the tricks to getting a perfect fitting joint!
- Author BiographyErnie Conover is a highly published author in the woodworking field with seven books, four videos and hundreds of articles to his credit. His work has received numerous awards and been the subject of several one-man shows. He lectures widely for clubs, trade show groups and woodworking stores.
- Author(s)Ernie Conover
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations & diagrams, includes photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.