All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaunched in 2004 with a mission to find a better way to build furniture, Woodworking Magazine grew from a small publication found only on newsstands to a quarterly magazine with thousands of subscribers worldwide. While it's longer in publication, you'll find all 16 issues of Woodworking Magazine on this CD-ROM (searchable and printable in PDF format). Here's a look at some of the highlights you'll find on this easy-to-use CD:
- 31 furniture projects: Every issue of Woodworking Magazine features an attractive, easy-to-build, cover project with an impressive historical pedigree. Woodworkers with only basic skills and tools will be able to construct fine pieces of furniture using the detailed plans and clear instructions.
- Forgotten techniques: Woodworking Magazine offers the best techniques--including some forgotten ones. You'll find the most accurate methods--and ones that use the fewest number of tools possible--to keep your approaches solid and simple.
- Better tool reviews: Each issue includes reviews of the essential tools used in building the projects--6 rulers, moisture meters and marking knives to name only a few.
- Author(s)Megan Fitzpatrick
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Weight68 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.