All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWoody Acorn is the story of a restless little acorn who yearns to be more than he is. The parent oak tree tells Woody that he has the potential within him to become something great. He must wait until the time is right. Having patience is difficult for Woody. When he loses hope of ever changing, a dramatic fall from the top of the tree sets the stage for the unfolding of his destiny. The story is told in both narrative and verse. Woody Acorn began one summer day when Clauson picked up an acorn from the ground beneath her favorite oak tree. She was fascinated that something so small could become such a huge and mighty tree. She began to imagine what it would be like to observe the world as a tiny acorn high in the top of the tree. Drake then decided to retell the story in a poetic version, The Acorn.
- Author(s)Lana Drake,Marilyn Clauson
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lana Drake
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.